CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 9 July 2010

Thinspiration

Silver 7s, the little sparkly stickers WW give you when you lose 7lbs, are pretty :)



I've lost 17lbs so far - hopefully I'll be getting another silver 7 in a couple of weeks!

In a previous post, I was talking about what inspires me to lose weight. The "How I Lost 4st" article I mentioned is one of those things, as are little targets like silver 7s. Another thing that motivates me is thinking of all the clothes I'll be able to fit back into. Your Week, the mini magazine we get at WW meetings, was talking about motivation a few weeks ago. One of the suggestions was to hang up a piece of clothing that you want to slim back into. The piece I hang up for thinspiration is this little pinstripe dress:



I wore it on my second date with my boyfriend of four years, with fishnets and sparkly flats. With the memories attached to it, it'll be really great to be able to wear it again. My target dress size is 12, though the dress is actually a size 14. It'll fit better when I'm a 12 though, because I'm a bit top-heavy!

0 comments: