CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 17 January 2014

Hello January

So after the inevitable 'review of the year' post came the inevitable Christmas weight gain. I was aiming to be 10st on my last weigh-in before Christmas, and I was 10st 1lb so that's good enough for me. I planned to eat (and drink) what I wanted over the two weeks after that, which of course I did, so I expected a gain and the 4lbs I put on was not too disastrous.

I've lost 2lbs of those 4, so I think I can get to 10st for Valentine's Day. Four weeks to lose 3lbs is definitely achievable.

Last year's Valentine's chocolates. Om nom nom.

I had a look back at what I weighed early last year, and I'm 10lbs lighter than I was this time last year. 1st 1lb lighter than I was in March, in fact. Which is nice. Well, the compulsion to overeat wasn't nice but I have that under control now. I relax a bit and use my 49 ProPoints for takeaways and treats at the weekend, then stick to my daily 26PPs on weekdays. Which gives a nice balance of indulgence and control which seems to work for me.

Talking of indulgence, it's Friday and I've just been weighed, so I'm off to eat things!

0 comments: