CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Fat clothes, thin(ner) clothes

I'm maybe being a bit premature, but I just felt the need to get my big-box-of-clothes-that-don't-fit-me-yet off the top of the wardrobe to see if any of them do actually fit me now. None of the jackets in the suitcase that was on top of it fit me yet, though that's no surprise because they're size 14s and 12s. Not quite there yet!

From the big-box-of-clothes, I've so far tried on a little purple skirt, as seen in a photo that I took a couple of years ago:

SPT6

That just about fits me again (yay). I've also tried on two red dresses (one cotton, one velvet), but I've still got a bit too much belly for those! Hopefully there will be a few bits of clothing in the big box that can be taken to the charity shop (or sold on eBay, I'll let you know if I do that) so I can make a bit of space. I'm just looking forward to the day when I can give all my fat clothes to charity!

0 comments: