CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 28 June 2010

Another oops

Being down the Asda end of Merry Hill at lunchtime is not a good idea. McDonald's calls to me, and today I gave in. Quarter Pounder with Cheese, plus fries, plus Diet Coke came to 15.5 points (my daily allowance is only 19). Ouch. Next time (next time?!) I'll know to have chicken nuggets - 6 are only 4 points. What makes it worse is that, apart from posting parcels, I was only down there to buy healthy stuff for tonight's dinner! Bad girl.

That stone I'd lost last time I posted is not quite a stone any more - I put on half a pound last week. So I should be being good, not eating Maccy D's! Tut tut tut.

w_r16
^
Me in summer clothes, at my current weight of 11st 8lb. I look like I have a weird bump on my belly, but it's just the tie on my shorts.

0 comments: