CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Picturing it

I joined the Weight Watchers forum last night. I thought you had to be a paying WW member to join, and, as I had a referral from my doctor and I therefore don't have to pay, I thought I couldn't join the site. It seems that I could though! Everyone is really nice and supportive there - one of the girls posted a link to a thing called WeightWatchers Picture It - a little application that lets you see what you'll look like at your goal weight. All you do is upload a 'before' photo, mark where your head, hips etc. are on that photo, then you get a sliding scale so you can see what you'd look like at different weights. Here's mine (look at the chicken legs! Hehehe):


Try it yourself at www.weightwatcherspictureit.co.uk/. (Try it on IE if you're a Firefox user though.)

After yesterday's overindulgence, I'm back on track today. Had my usual breakfast of cereal and skimmed milk (2 points), a leftover lunch of a roast chicken and pea sandwich (8 points), and fish, oven chips and salad for dinner (6.5 points). I've also done what my pedometer tells me is a 'healthy' amount of exercise today. :) Hopefully I'll find I've lost a bit at weigh-in this week!

0 comments: